We believe that we are only as good as our people who are on your job every day. That’s why we employ our own crews, from seasoned carpenters and carpenters’ helpers through designers, project managers and the behind-the-scenes office staff who are integral to every job.
Are you an experienced Carpenter? McDonald Remodeling is a respected and well-established full-service remodeler serving the Twin Cities and surrounding communities. We are currently seeking to fulfill a Lead Carpenter position within our team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- a team-oriented professional with 5+ years of remodeling experience
- confident in working with subcontractors and vendors
- able to collaborate and communicate with clients in a friendly, effective, and responsive manner
- exhibit pride in their craft and attention to detail
- knowledgeable about the remodeling industry and project processes
- customer focused with excellent verbal communication skills
- experienced and confident in reading construction plans and specifications
- comfortable collaborating on projects
- experienced in carpentry focus areas for remodeling (trimming, etc.)
- excited about helping clients create and realize a vision for their project
McDonald Remodeling offers a very competitive salary based on qualifications, an excellent work environment, and a generous benefits package. To be considered for this position, please submit a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour